Why support Scottsdale Artists’ School?
For over 30 years, the Scottsdale Artists’ School has served as a vital location for the teaching, creation and exhibiting of representational art. A not-for-profit organization serving more than 3,000 students and visitors annually, the School relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations, foundation and charitable organizations to fund its programming. Your tax-deductible donation is critical in helping us continue offering the finest art education experience to students of all ages. Thanks to your support, over 50 scholarships are provided annually allowing more students’ lives to be enriched with artistic development, many of whom would not be able to attend the school without this support. Please consider being a part of this meaningful tradition by making a donation today!
Ways to support the School:
- Donate Now
- Make a contribution to the Annual Fund
- Become a member of the Circle of Friends
- Provide a Scholarship or contribute to an existing Scholarship Fund
- Attend one of our annual fundraising events, Beaux Arts or The Best and Brightest
- Sponsor a student in the Youth Academy
- Remember Scottsdale Artists’ School in your estate planning