Ways to Give
Other Ways to Donate
There are multiple ways to give to Scottsdale Artists’ School though time, money and art. Here are some options to consider.
- Donate Online. The easiest way to support SAS and its mission is by making an online gift
- Gifts of Securities. Donating non-cash gifts is a simple and quick way to help SAS
- Make a contribution to the Annual Fund – this can be done through cash, check or credit card in person or on-line
- Support Beaux Arts, our annual fundraising event through monetary contributions or becoming a giving artist
- Become a member of the Circle of Friends
- Endowment Fund
- Honor & Memorial Gifts
- Foundation and Corporate Partners
- Matching Gifts
- Remember Scottsdale Artist’ School in your estate planning
- Provide a Scholarship or contribute to an existing Scholarship Fund
- Attend one of our annual fundraising events, Beaux Arts, The Best and Brightest or Canvas & Couture
- Sponsor a student in the Youth Academy
- Amazon smile
C. S. Lewis wrote: “Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love’ your neighbor; act as if you did.” If you love Fine Art and are willing to support a school that educates and serves artists and the community, then you may want to consider a tax-deductible donation to the Scottsdale Artists’ School.
You can double your impact and contribution thanks to the Jerry R. Cox Charitable Giving Foundation.
The matching donation will be made in memory of his wife Jennie Cox. Dollar for dollar, your donation to the Scottsdale Artists’ School will be matched up to $25,000. Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
We all need more art in our lives. “Art has the power to transform, to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate.” And Creativity is the number one desired skill in today’s job market. In short, we need the Scottsdale Artists’ School and all its creative programs, and the Scottsdale Artists’ School needs you. Now is the time to act, to donate, to love.