Painting Flesh Tones
ONLINE | 9AM-4PM Mountain Standard Time | on Facebook
• Learn how to create gorgeous flesh tones that look better than real
• Discover how to help your paintings look three dimensional
• Learn when to use thin or thick paint for different texture effects for wrinkles, freckles and hair
• Learn how to see the real Color Value so your paintings stop looking like cartoons.
• Explore Forced Edges, to go beyond your reference image and make a work of art.
• Interact with Tina and other students, just like an in person workshop
• Everyone gets a front row seat and close up view of Tina’s demonstration
• Take a virtual tour of Tina’s Studio
• Learn about Tina’s preferred materials and how to work without them if needed
• Rewatch Tina’s live broadcast for up to seven days
All attendees will join Tina’s private Facebook Group to view the live broadcast of this one day intensive. Tina will lecture and demonstrate her painting technique while students interact with Tina, asking direct questions during the demonstration by commenting in the live broadcast. Students will receive their answers in real time. The class will take regular 5 and 10 minute breaks. At the end of the demonstration students will be given an assignment to paint in their studio. Assignments will take about 1.5 hours. Students will post images of their finished assignments in the discussion thread in the group by 3pm (MST) to receive critique. Tina will remain online in the group to cheer you on and help you as you post your progress and any questions. Tina gives each student suggestions for future practice towards mastery.
Upon sign up, students receive instructions on how to join the group. Please join immediately after registering!