Abstract Painting: Experimenting, Risk Taking and Growth
All great paintings in every style and time period are built on the abstract structure underneath the image -the use of line, space, value, color, and texture. At a primal level, it is this abstract language that moves us. Abstract painting explores the power of the purely visual. Students will not be taught to paint like the instructor. Instead, students will be encouraged to explore, take risks, and become the best version of themselves as artists. Students will be encouraged and inspired in a fun, upbeat atmosphere and go home ready to create their best work yet. davidmichaelslonim.com
Topics covered will include:
- How to create image structure.
- How to design a color harmony.
- How to improve any painting instantly.
- How to critique any style of painting.
- The 3 subjects in every good painting.
- How to find a gallery.
- How to tell your story to the right audience.
- Website mistakes to avoid