- By bidding on an item in the Scottsdale Artists’ Schools Beaux Arts silent auction is a legal contract to purchase that item.
- The highest bid at the end of the online auction are seen as legal contracts to purchase that item.
- Credit cards on file will be charged at the close of the auction.
- If payment is unsuccessful within 72 hours of the close of the auction, items won may go the next highest bidder at the discretion of the Scottsdale Artists’ School
- ALL PURCHASES MADE ARE FINAL and there will be no exchanges or refunds on the items.
- Scottsdale Artists’ School reserves the right to add or withdraw items from the auction without notice before bids are made.
- Scottsdale Artists’ School neither warrants nor represents, and in no way shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions or conditions of items or arrangements.
Add to Watch List or “Favorites”
You have the option to add auction items you are interested in to your personal “Favorites” or watch list. Do this by clicking the heart icon on the right side of the photo of the piece of art. This option is only available during the Auction time not during preview.
You may have the AES system auto bid for you. To do this select an item than select the highest amount you would like to bid for that item. The system will then auto bid for you in select increments when you have been outbid. If a guest has an item on auto bid and a regular bid is placed at the same time, the auto bid will win the item automatically because that bid is considered to be placed first.
You have the option to choose or opt-out of covering the credit card processing fees during check out.
You will receive a transaction based receipt once your card is successfully charged.
Pick-up and/or Shipping of Items
Once you have been contacted regarding the auction items you have won and you have paid for your property, the final step is to make arrangements for collection and/or shipping. You can choose to collect your purchases in person at the School or arrange for shipping through the Scottsdale Artists’ School’s designated shipping company, PAC. All items designated for shipping will be transported to PAC the week after Beaux Arts and your PAC contacts will be Marian Levy firstname.lastname@example.org / 480.250.2714 or Sam Smith Sam Smith email@example.com / 602.909.2344 who will communicate with you regarding shipping location, quote and payment.
Scottsdale Artists’ School is not responsible for damage during shipping, therefore, we encourage you to accept the carrier’s insurance option.
For those of you who would like to pick up your items, you may do so during school hours on specified days.
If you have any questions about delivery or you require special assistance, please contact us prior to checkout.
There is a help button feature that will appear on your auction site should you have any issues. It allows you to fill out a form with your specific issue and automatically sends the bidding company information about what browser you are using, a direct link to login as you and check the problem so they can HELP you specifically. They will be standing by to help you during Beaux Arts.