|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The highest bids submitting into the online auction are legal contracts to purchase the item.
- Credit cards on file will be charged upon auction end.
- If payment is unsuccessful within 72 hours of the close of the auction, items won may go the next highest bidder at the discretion of the Scottsdale Artists’ School
- ALL PURCHASES MADE ARE FINAL and there will be no exchanges or refunds on the items.
- Scottsdale Artists’ School reserves the right to add or withdraw items from the auction without notice before bids are made.
- Scottsdale Artists’ School neither warrants nor represents, and in no way shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions or conditions of items or arrangements.
Add to Watch List or “Favorites”
You have the option to add auction items you are interested in to your personal “Favorites” or watch list. Do this by clicking the heart icon on the right side of the photo of the piece of art. This option is only available during the Auction time (November 7 at 12 pm to November 14 at 9 pm) not during preview.
You have the option to choose or opt-out of covering the credit card processing fees during check out.
You will receive a transaction based receipt once your card is successfully charged.
Pick-up and/or Shipping of Items
|Thank you for supporting Scottsdale Artists’ School with your bidding and purchases. For those of you who live out of town and/or would rather have your art pieces shipped to you, we can ship all items.
To make shipping arrangements, please contact the school by calling the front desk at (480) 990-1422 or by emailing “Mimi Wasneski” MWasneski@ScottsdaleArtSchool.org. Someone will be available to assist you beginning Monday November 16th at 9:30 am.
Please note that shipping is additional. We can estimate the cost by weighing and measuring at the school, but we will not know the exact amount until items are packaged and taken to the carrier.
To keep the cost reasonable, we will carefully pack your purchase to get it as tight and size appropriate as possible.
Scottsdale Artists’ School is not responsible for damage during shipping, therefore, we encourage you to accept the insurance option: let us know if you would like this.
For those of you who would like to pick up your items, please do so at the Scottsdale Artists’ School on Monday through Friday, November 16-20 between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm. Be sure to wear a mask and bring your photo ID and receipt.
Thank you for participating in Beaux Arts 2020!
*There is a help button feature that will appear on your auction site should you have any issues. It allows you to fill out a form with your specific issue and automatically sends the bidding company information about what browser you are using, a direct link to login as you and check the problem so they can HELP you specifically. They will be standing by to help you during Beaux Arts.