As a non-profit organization, Scottsdale Artists' School relies on the support of individuals and organizations to fund its programming. Donations and volunteer efforts are critical to help us continue offering the finest art education experience. To make a gift online, please visit click on “coin” at the bottom of the page. Your tax-deductible gift helps us continue to offer the programs that keep Scottsdale Artists’ School as the premier destination for traditional training for fine artists.
Thanks to your support, over 50 scholarships were provided this past year allowing more student's lives to be enriched with artistic development, many of whom would not be able to attend the school without this support.
Thank you to our private supporters and to the Foundations, Charities and Councils listed below.
- Arizona Commission on the Arts
- Arts in Education Council
- Joe Beeler Foundation
- Rodel Foundation
- Scottsdale League for the Arts
- Suns Charities
- Thunderbird Charities
Ways to support the School:
- Make a contribution to the Annual Fund
- Provide a Scholarship or contribute to an existing Scholarship Fund
- Attend one of our annual fundraising events, Beaux Arts or The Best and Brightest
- Sponsor a student in the Youth Academy
- Remember Scottsdale Artists' School in your planned giving preparations
We are seeking the following items:
- CD players (“boom boxes”)
- Easy Listening CD’s
- Space Heaters
- Cooling Fans
- Gently used, sturdy, interesting furniture: chairs, chaise lounge, small side tables for props
- Costumes and hats for mens and womens, especially exotic/ethnic costumes (African, Asian, Native American), vintage style dresses (1800s, 1900s, 1920s, 1960s), "little black dresses," elegant formalwear, muslin chemises, bright peasant-style blouses and skirts, shawls and scarves, solid color men's shirts, dark suit jackets/vests, cowboy/girl western wear.
For our Youth Academy, we need the following items:
- Large containers of primary color acrylic paint
- 8 x 10 canvas boards
- 140 lb watercolor paper
- Paint brushes – filberts # 4 and #6
- Plastic stacking chairs for YA room
- Adjustable work tables for the YA room
Scottsdale Artists' School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law.