Since we believe art is something to be shared by all, The Scottsdale Artists´ School offers Scholarships on the basis of merit and financial need. Please apply at least 2 weeks before the workshop or class you want to take.
If you need a hard copy of the Scholarship Application form mailed to you, contact the School. Otherwise it can be downloaded under School Info, General Forms.
- Along with your application, please include:
- your current resume
- a brief artist statement outlining your goals as an artist (limit one page)
- 5 digital images on CD OR 5 high quality photographs of your work.
- Self-addressed and stamped envelope so we can return your application materials. If you do not include this, the School will not return your materials.
- All students are eligible to receive one workshop scholarship per workshop schedule AND one weekly class scholarship per school year. School instructors are not eligible to receive scholarships.
- Submit only 1 application per school year.
- Applications received after each deadline will be reviewed and awarded scholarships based on workshop/class availability and funding availability.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
BACK TO TOP ^